The rules of this seminar are as follows. Each participant must strictly abide by it. If there is a violation, the training certificate will be refused:
- In order not to affect the distribution of certificates, please enter the correct membership number, full name in Chinese and English, and personal email address when logging in to the course.
- Participants of the seminar must log in with their personal emails from 4:15 pm to 4:45 pm on Oct 7, 2021 (Thursday) to successfully log into the video conference.
- Participants must participate in the entire seminar in order to obtain the “2.5-hour continuous training certificate recognized by the Securities and Futures Commission” issued by the Association.
- Each login information is for one person only, please do not share it with others, otherwise it may cause the computer system to fail to record the attendance record of the participants and affect the issuance of training certificates.
- Participants who log out for more than fifteen minutes on the way cannot receive training certificates. The association will also refuse to issue training certificates.
The Third Continuous Professional Training of the Hong Kong Securities Professionals Association in 2021